In light of the rising waves of transphobia in the UK and across the world, Voda commits to standing with all of the transgender, non-binary, and gender non-conforming members of our community.
We condemn the UK Government’s recent exclusion of the trans community from the Conversion Therapy Ban and its increasingly transphobic policies.
We will always include trans people in our programs, media, and events, make efforts to elevate trans voices.
We hold a zero-tolerance policy for any hate speech on our platforms.
• Our therapy programs will always include, celebrate, and be accessible for trans, non-binary and gender non-conforming identities.
• We will equally prioritise members of the LGBTQIA+ spectrum. Voda has been and always will be for the entire queer community.
• We commit to educating all members of the LGBTQIA+ on the importance of trans inclusion, ensuring that those who come to us with kindness and curiosity have their questions answered.
• We will advocate for trans inclusion in queer spaces, as well as equitable trans medical, legal, and social rights. We recognise that advocacy goes hand-in-hand with Voda’s overall mission of improving queer mental health through our accessible and inclusive digital therapy programs.
• We will be careful to avoid language or content that may be triggering or sensitive to the trans community.
• We will give people universally applicable tools to build mental resilience.
• We will always listen to trans, non-binary and gender non-conforming voices and centre the full range of gender identities in our work.
• We do not condone any transphobic behaviour of any kind. If you use transphobic rhetoric of any kind, on any of our platforms, or at any of our events, you will be banned from the app and banned from attending Voda events.
• Any transphobic content posted on our platforms will be deleted immediately. We do not stand for hate speech.
• We will always advocate for trans liberation and ensure our work is driven by kindness and empathy.